Friday 3 August 2012

Leaflet design inspiration. Creative leaflet & flyer examples.


I'm a freelance graphic designer - with a lot of my work being the design & print of leaflets. I'm always on the lookout for inspiration for leaflets & flyers -and I'd like to share some of the design examples I have come across.

Most of them are for music events - I guess because that industry needs a creative approach. Whereas typically the creativity would have to be toned down a little in favour of a more practical approach in the design of leaflets & flyers for everyday businesses. It's still a good idea to see what can be done creatively though - with image & type to get the creative juices flowing!

Creative Leaflet Design Examples:














Some examples of my most creative leaflet designs, which can also be found at www.stuart-hodgson.com/leaflets


creative leaflet design example

creative leaflet design example


Creative Leaflet Design & Cheap Leaflet Printing


creative leaflet design example

creative leaflet design example

creative leaflet design example